Hy everyone! I hope you are had a great first week of school. hahaha
Anyways, first week of school for me has been kinda hectic yet slack. I had to attend to the Prestige Fair during the first 3 days of school and it was quite draining also helping Lewis out during the Glow party was fun yet tiring? It is because I didn't eat most of the time lol! During the first week of school, there is only lecture so my timetable was kinda free. hahaa.
Now is the start of week 2 and the tutorials have started. It also means that projects have started too ): Oh! Did I mention that Human Comm is boring? ):
Life has somehow returned back to normal but still I should exercise more because this year I'll be doing my NAPFA test -.- Also, I shall study hard this sem! I wanna pull my GPA up.
Anyways, It's getting quite late now so I'm going to hit the sack.
Qaiser out!