I stayed at home the entire day because I was feeling very tired so I had to skip the hephaesrtus outing.. Sorry guys! :/ Anyways, as I was watching TV today, I suddenly started thinking (Yes, I do that a lot). A year is going to past since the previous FOC and I wondered what have I done during the past year.
Looking through the photos during this year's trial camp, I kinda miss being a GL.. The preparations, the bond made among other GLs, Memorizing cheers, Practicing for our Skit and looking after your sub-group with 2 other GLs and creating moments for them so that they would remember their very first camp in Ngee Ann. Don't get me wrong, I love being a DH too but the consequences that come with it is too much to bear when you make a small mistake. The so called "fair" judgement isnt what it sounds. I'm saying too much.I shall not say anymore because some people are just getting too paranoid and too stubborn & I do not want the people close to me get affected.
NPSU FOC 09/10. That was the camp where I knew these 3 individual. 1 of them I met during laptop sales and was coincidentaly my freshie during camp. I was happy that the 3 of them came back because they were the few that I remembered during last year's camp and now they are GLs and 1 of them under me. I wished all 3 of them were under me again. Good times.. The best part? This year's FOC is exactly 1 year since I have met them. It comes a full circle doesn't it?