<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
D to the H
I posted on: Saturday, January 23, 201011:50 pm

Time to blog I guess? haha

Friday: I was late for HRM (No surprises there -.- I dont know why I can't wake up at 7) and I didnt skip lecture :O Collected my race pack with andrea and had dinner :D Just love spending my time with her ahaha. Stay over at the loft with the DHs and Camp Cheifs discussing FOC and GL training stuff. haha

Today!: Woke up at 7 am and had GL training for the whole day. On the DH point of view, we felt satisfied that the GLs made the effort in coming down on a saturday and giving their all in every activity and believe they can make this year's FOC a success (: AND! Hephaestus performed damn well! After training, had Hephaestus debrief/lepak session at Macs :DDD Super funny! and I think I corrupted all the innocent ones *looks at Hui Ee* haha. Bus-ed down to Orchard with Eric and Andrea to get Eric's crumpler bag then Slice @ Far East Square.

Soccer training tomorrow (Y). I am keeping this post short because I need to get some shut eye as I had very little sleep last night *yawns*

1 week to Men's Health Urbanathlon! :D


P.S:
I am so sorry Natasha that I couldn't attend the class gathering. I will make it up to you. I will organize a day for us to meet (:
I am so sorry Priya, I really wanted to send you off but I had to conduct the GL training. I feel very sad that I couldn't say bye ): I really hope to see you soon.


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART