When I saw your face(:
I posted on: Sunday, November 08, 200911:57 pm
Time for another update.
Hm... Alright, so school is in its 3rd week and projects are already due in like 2-3 weeks. Sad part of it all? I don't feel the urgency. WAH SIAN. I need to find my school mode again or I'm screwed.
Today was a good day solely because I met some of my sec school friends and also I managed to exercise. haha. Met up with Priya, Cindy and Cheryl at Bishan stadium. Helped them with their fitness and just did a little bit of catching up. hahah. I laughed alot just now. Especially when Cheryl got shot in the face by the Butt Washer. LOL! Epic sia. Like a BOOMZ! hahaha! Left the stadium with them at around 1.20. I took 54 to SJI (I) for the Spiritus game while they met up with the rest to go shopping.hahaha. I only played for 10 mins but We won the match 4-2? I can't remember. hahaAfter that, went home to change and met Shankar at Bishan MRT to meet up with Danial and Putra to play soccer. Honestly, I ran like a dog. Chasing the ball around so that the opponents could lose posession. haha. Left with Shankar at 9.30 and had some drinks at Bishan Interchange. Home-d at 10.25.My training for the Urbanathlon isn't going well as expected because there is A LOT of sudden interruptions into my schedule. At the rate I'm going, I won't be able to reach my target of 1 hr 15 mins ): SIAN-NESS. Come On qaiser! FOCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!I'm heading to bed now. Im going to the gym bright and early. :DGooooooodnight world(: