That Thing You Do
I posted on: Thursday, November 19, 200912:25 am
I think it is time for another update. I'm trying to updat frequently but somehow I couldn't find the time.Anyways, my life is having PMS lately. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad and sometimes, it's just plain confusing. hahahaWhat I've been enjoying in school lately is the jamming sessions with some of the SU people. We've been playing the same few songs so far. We've been playing The Man Who Can't Be Moved & That Thing You Do alot but nevertheless, we had fun! :D Just hope everyone inside the studio doesn't go deaf with my singing. hahaha. I should video our songs down. hmmm. Also, the Prestige comm is doing very well I might say. Even though there were a few hiccups here and there in the past, I am glad that they are working hard. I am happy to be part of this committee as there are all fun and loving people. Lots of fun and laughter during the meeting. Well, what goes up must come down. Projects and tutorials are really killing me. Project submissions are due next week and nothing much is done -.- Keeping up with the tutorial isn't easy too. There is simply NO TIME!Hmm... I found out something yesterday, nice guys really get taken advantage of. It really sucks to the max. I mean like I don't mind doing things for people but if you are there to treat me like someone who is there to just do things for you then why call me friend? Might as well call me your butler. Wah seriously, all I want is a little respect. Is it too much to ask? If it is then, go relak one corner and think again. Btw, I am not the only one who feels the same way. I am alright luh.. Just need to vent it somewhere(: Anyways, I shall not end the post on an angsty note but with a happy one. I just want to say...HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ASHLEIGH ANN CHONG!!!! :D
Enjoy your special day!Justoneword,wow(: