I don't know how it got so bad
I posted on: Tuesday, October 06, 20099:13 pm
Work is getting much less tiring because I am doing very little things as each day passes but still, I feel stress. I don't know why..
I just need to pen everything down here now. I just feel tired and stress. THATS ALL. Hm.. I don't know why I have been down this few days maybe it is due to fatigue bah.. Doing the same thing every single day. It's very very draining :/ but on the bright side, I feel much better this past week. (Ok, it sounds contradicting but I don't how to say it) I mean I feel more relaxed when I'm alone? Just like to take a deep breath and centre my thoughts a lot this past week.
It sucks looking at one of your friends suffering. The worse part? You can't do anything about it.You can be there for that person but the help is very very limited. But then again, people turn out stronger when they face the problem by themselves right? I've learnt many important lessons these few months, mostly about myself and I will definitely do serious thinking about it. (Not emoing here. Just self-reflection luh.)
"Paitience is a virtue" I still believe in this sentence. Surprisingly. Anyways, I can't wait for this Friday, I'm plaing badminton with Wilfred and gang again. I owe Weiting one game because I skipped it last week :x I am going to enjoy myself and just let loose. Btw. Next week is my last week of internship! woohoo!
I'm heading off to bed now. I am very very tired. haha
When I look at this quote, I some how agree to it. haha
The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.