First day of school
I posted on: Tuesday, October 20, 20099:52 pm
Time to update on school today..School was damn slack today. Had only 2 lectures. First lecture was about Finance management. Didnt know what the lecturer was talking about. All I hear is Risk, Risk, Risk! hahaha. Had 3 hours break so the gorup of us went to Holland Village for BK. Came back and attended the 2nd lecture. The second lecture was much more interesting because it was about entreprenuership. :D The project is more interesting, setting up a business during a fair. haha. Chatted with some of the TB01/02 people then went home with Adeline. I've not talk to her for a while, so it was very nice chatting and catching up with her. Stop MIA-ing from us Adeline! haha
Tomorrow is kinda slack as we only have 1 lecture. haha So I'm going to exercise! hahaha. I really need to lose weight. Too fat alrdy.
To someone: I know you may not read this blog anymore but cheer up soon ya? That guy is really not worth for you. He should love you for who you are and not worry about finding another prettier girlfriend. I cant believe you were ok with it when he said he wanted to break with you as he thinks he can find a prettier girlfriend. Just hope you cheer up soon
To you: Thanks for replying my sms (: