<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
The end of our holidays
I posted on: Thursday, October 15, 20097:26 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaa world! It's time for an update.

For this entire holidays, I can honestly say, I have no life during the weekdays. hahaha. Work from 7.30am to 5pm then sleep at around 9pm most of the time every weekday. haha. On the bright side though, tomorrow is my last day! woohoo! However, school starts next week ): 7 Weeks fly by just like that. I feel smarter though, my colleagues introduced me to this website on top 10 lists that features just about anything. I've learnt lots of cool facts. For example, A female Koala Bear has 2 vaginas and a male Koala bear has a forked penis. LOL! I know, it is funny yet sick at the same time but that's nature for you.

Been meeting up with my peeps once in a while. Lots of fun times filled with laughter. Even though this holidays were mostly filled up due to my internship, there is still the ups and downs. lol

The coming sem has interesting modules. I&E especially. Every class is going to be fun too, with every class knowing at least 3 people. haha.

Oh! an interesting fact, the actor of the video of "Girly Man" (A lousy imitation of Thriller) is a distant relative of my colleagues. Who knew? haha If you've not seen the video before, it is right below of this post. haha

Just for laughs!

Top 10 ICR Quotes!

Quote 10!
Mikkel: If you went camping and you got REALLY drunk with your friend and you woke up the next morning with a condom stuck up your ass would you tell anybody?
Celestya: i dont think so
Mikkel: Wanna go camping?

Quote 9!
Charlesowns: Man i was surfin porn and like “normal” surfin at the same time, so my mom comes in and i quick as hell tab down the porn. So now im looking at a SWAT vest and an Mp5 submachinegun trying to hide the giant penis in my pants. Then all of a sudden this realy gay male voice speaks out realy loud goin “i want to suck your big dick ans swallow your hot sperm” then like 100 popups open up all consisting of hardcore fetish gayporn.
Charelsowns: man my mom started crying and now she thinks im gay… it owns

Quote 8!
superwoman: I had a boyfriend once that made me suck him off while I had a mouthful of beer.
Grandcow: HAHAHAHA that was me bitch!
superwoman: DANNY?!?!?!
Grandcow: MOM?!?!?!?!

Quote 7!
random girl: hey!
me: …hi?
me: who is this?
random girl: Jessica, I saw u on myspace
random girl: ur hot
me: thanks
random girl: np
me: this girl keeps bugging me, but I don’t want to talk to her
me: what should I do?
random girl: make up sum excuse, like ur mom is kickin u off or sumthing
me: oh alright
me: I have to go
me: my mom is kicking me off
me: bye


Quote 6!
Sigurd: a sprite is anything not static
SRElysian: a sprite is a variable object
SRElysian: be it 2d or 3d
TorMuck: a sprite is a fucking soda
TorMuck: you god damn geekass bastards

Quote 5!
evilada: Best suicide plan ever
mcm310: what is it?
evilada: you go up to the top of a roof
evilada: string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level
evilada: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you’ll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched
evilada: then you put super glue on your hands
evilada: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head
evilada: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
evilada: when the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head….except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
evilada: And some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.
mcm310: i dont think i can be your friend anymore

Quote 4!
samsim: I heard about this guy who broke into a lion’s den at the zoo
samsim: and got mauled
samsim: and people were talking about how there should have been better defences put up to prevent people getting into the cage
samsim: a friend of mine suggested setting up some kind of deterrent
samsim: for example, putting some sort of fierce animal in the cage, which would attack anybody who climbed in

Quote 3!
Pax: I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself.

Quote 2!

Raize: can you guys see what I type?
vecna: no, raize
Raize: How do I set it up so you can see it?

Finally, Quote 1!
benja: A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was:”Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?”
benja: The survey was a huge failure…
benja: In Africa they didn’t know what “food” meant.
benja: In Eastern Europe they didn’t know what “honest” meant.
benja: In Western Europe they didn’t know what “shortage” meant.
benja: In China they didn’t know what “opinion” meant.
benja: In the Middle East they didn’t know what “solution” meant.
benja: In South America they didn’t know what “please” meant.
benja: And in the USA they didn’t know what “the rest of the world” meant


Before I go, here is the quote of the week by Suren, " Cover the face, Attack the base! " LOL!




WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART