Looking forward to the weekend
I posted on: Thursday, September 24, 20097:46 pm
My blog seems dead. haha. Sorry for not updating because I have been tired and stress over work and other things.
Work has been good so far, besides me killing 3 printers due to over excessive printing/photocopying :x I was affected by something today ): Some sort of a racist remark was made. I feel damn angry and hurt. Sucks big time. Also, The lecturer/Liasion In-Charge will be visiting the company tomorrow so I have to be in my best behaviour -.-
At least I got something to look forward to during the weekend (: Celebrating Lionel’s birthday tomorrow. On Saturday, I will be sleeping over at Xavier's place with Wilfred and gang and also watching the F1 race live, on both nights (:
I really need some time to relax. Too stress already. Hmm... There is nothing much to blog about so looks like I'm signing off. Will update soon
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY LIONEL! Also, SELAMAT BELATED HARI RAYA! LOL! Sounds weird. O.o