Arguebly the most iconic man in our generation, Michael Joseph Jackson gave us unforgettable hits like 'Billie Jeans', 'Thriller' & 'Black & White'. He will be remembered for his music, performances & personality. I remember being 3 yrs old dancing in the living room to Thriller, singing in the car to Smooth Criminal & watching the Black & White MV on TV. He was part of my childhood & he will be missed by millions around the globe. It was sad that he was taken away from us all of a sudden. MJ R.I.P
On a brighter note, Happy Belated Birthday to Mum! Whose birthday was yesterday. hahaha :D
And Happy Belated Birthday to Priya! (25th June)
Hmmm... School starts again tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it but still I ok with it luh.. hahaha. I think i need to start sleeping early. I have been sleeping at 4am for the past few days :x
Wah.. I really hope I would do well this sem :/ jiayou jiayou! (:
Anyways, the video below is a new advertisement from Cadbury. I think it is kind of weird. It's like the 2 kids got spasm or something. LOL. Enjoy (:
