Picking up the pieces
I posted on: Wednesday, May 06, 20093:00 am
Some of you might be wondering why I'm up this late. haha. Well, Im watching football later and also I couldn't get any rest. This week has been great so far. Im feeling much better now but I still need to pick up the pieces. IEF was much better. Koh Poh Tee was having a "good" day as she was much more "kind" hahaha. Even though Marcus, 2 classmates and I had to stand for 1 hour plus -.- Gymmed after school today. It has been a while since I touched the weights. haha. Dinnered with Suren, Kai, William, Eric and some of his friends. Went home at around 8 plus.
*Man united is winning 2-0. sex! Rome, here we come! :D
The messages below are for a few people.
1)Hmm.. some of our friends can see it, we have drifted. I still remember the time when you told me how many people have walked in and out of your life and I dont want to be the one who walks out of your life. Maybe this happened because I was an introvert last week and I feel terrible about this.I understand that you have new commitments and new bonds are forged with different people & I hope this drift is temporary but no matter what happens, whether we would get back to how it was or not, I will still be there for you as someone whom you can confide in, a friend & a listening ear (:2)We had lots of history together when I was still in Whitley. From avoiding each other to laughing at one another. Even though you may ignore me from time to time for I dont know what reason, the times when you talked has really lifted my spirits up no matter which situation. When you started smsing me a few weeks back, I was smiling most of the time. Thank you for the belated birthday card. I really didnt expect anything from you during my birthday but I really appreciate it. I know you are having your mid years this thursday and I want to say best of luck. Hope to hear from you soon (:3)We've known each other since February. I've listen to your problems about him before, during & after FOC. I hope you are ok as we are still worried about you. I admit that it was hard facing you & I have been avoiding you these past weeks but just give me time and everything will be ok. Promise.
4) After you told me that night, I was shocked and I didnt know what to say. As I didnt expect it because I thought you liked someone else. I want to thank you for being there and also showing concern whenever I was down or injured. (: haha
5)I definitely know you won't read this but Im proud of you. Ever since he went away, you have been the pillar of this family. Trying to cater to our every need and giving it to us without hesitation. I know it is tiring being the only person who brings home the bacon and handling every single problem by yourself but I promise you that I will be good and study hard. love you.