Boredom
I posted on: Sunday, March 15, 200911:59 pm
I was bored so decided to do this quiz from facebook.
Was tagged by Sheryl Pat!!!!
TEN WHATS:
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
What am I doing today?
2. What did you do last night?
I was watching Man United losing at a bar in Dempsy Road with some NPSU people
3. What is the most important part of your life right now?
Family & School
4. What would you rather be doing right now?
Gymming! :D
5. What did you last cry over?
For being useless.
6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Ice Cream, Talking to friends over coffee, Talking to my crush :D
7. What are your plans tomorrow?
Laptop sales duty :D
8. What is in your mind now?
Mum, Results, FOC & someone.
9. What are you worried about?
Results, Mum and FOC
10. What are you looking forward to most in next week?
FOC & 18th Birthday!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
NINE HAVE-YOU-EVERS:
1. Have you ever liked someone with a girlfriend/boyfriend?Nopes.
2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yupps who hasn't?
3. Have you ever played on a sports team?
YUPPS! I <3 SPORTS!
4. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yesh
6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yupps
7. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
Nopes! Im super guai! :D
8. Have you ever dated someone younger then you?
Yupps. Im a guy.
9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
When I was young? Because the books I read then were small in size hahaha
EIGHT WHOS:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
Shankar & Renga (Sec Sch Friends)
2. Who was the last person you hugged?
I can't remember. hahaha
3. Who was the last person you called?
Shankar, asking him where was he
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Shankar, asking me where am I. LOL
5. Who was your first crush?
FIONA XIE! HAHAHA
6. Who was the last person to text message you?
Jielin
7.Who is the last person you texted
Jielin
8. Who did you last yell at?
I can't remember hahaha.
SEVEN WHENS:
1. When did you last shower?
11.30pm
2. When did you last see your mom?
A few seconds ago
3. When was your last hug?
I cant remember. hhahaha
4. When did you last dress up?
Zhixian's birthday?
5. When was the last time you cried/teared?
Er... during Bamp?
6. When did you last go to the movie theatre?
Er... During Zhixian's Birthday?
7. When were you born?
25th March 1991! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
SIX WHERES:
1. Where do(es) your best friend(s) live?
Bishan?
2. Where did you last go?
Bishan
3. Where did you last hang out?
Bishan! LOL
4. Where do you go to school?
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with friends
6. Where did you sleep last night?
My bedroom aka living room. hahaha
FIVE DO/DOES:
1. Do you like someone right now?
Yupps! :D
2. Do they like you too?
Don't think so. i mean no. hahaha
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Sometimes but I love who I am.
4. Do you know the muffin man?
Er... no? this is a weird question. hahaha
5. Does the future scare you?
Yupps....
FOUR WHYS:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
Because we go nuts each time we hang out with each other.
2. Why did you get a Facebook?
Dont know? Because it looks cool? hahaha
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
They want me to be unique? hahahaha
4. Why are you doing this survey?
I was tagged and I am bored
THREE IFS:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?:
Read people's mind
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Nopes.. Everything happens for a reason
3. If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring one thing what would it be?
My mp3.
TWO WOULD-YOU-EVERS:
1. Would you ever be friends with someone again, who you promised yourself you never to?
Yupps. Better to have 1 more friend than 1 more enemy
2. Would you ever shave your head to save the person you love?
Yea.
ONE:
1. Name a dream you wish to fulfill
Let parents enjoy their retirement.
Tag everyone who is bored and/or is reading this post :D