<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
4 days to FOC!
I posted on: Friday, March 20, 200911:47 pm

Today was normal.

Woke up at 8 plus by Janell's phone call. We were talking about our results. Checked it online and I had mixed feelings about it? On 1 hand, I am upset because I didnt hit my target GPA but on the other hand, I am happy because I did better than last sem. haha

Went to the gym at 10 plus then went for prayers. Reached school at around 3. Practiced our cheers and we videoed it down! haha Then did some random dancing with Josiah to the Jai Ho song. LOL. It will be up on facebook soon. hahaha.

Left SU office with Brenda, Amanda Jac and Issac to Makan Place for dinner then after that, we attended the Sports Camp Campfire. They had a real campfire and some random dancing to hype up the atmosphere. Overall, I think it was good (: Left at 10.30 with Daniel.

I came home and went straight to my grandma's room.. All I saw was my maid sleeping on a matress on the floor. I wasnt used to it, it felt uncomfortable ): I'm definitely going to miss her home-cooked food, her funny anthics and her constant nagging .(Yes, it is irritating but I will miss it). It's going to be weird without an elder in the house.

Btw, Salmah is #1! :D:D:D:D:D I hope it is not to much of a trouble. No more side lines. LOL

FOC is 4 days away! woohoo!


Reminiscing on the past...
What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART