<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
Ranting in Progress
I posted on: Tuesday, February 03, 20099:05 pm

VENTING ANGER HERE!

START


Like wth?!

^&*^*&%&%*&%^*&%^*&%*&%*
nwocbiewbciewcbiewbciewbcwiobckljawbcklabkcbakbckabvkalbc
aslcbfoawjbcvosjcbjskcbkjsbcklsdjbcjlascbnlasdbclabcjlsdbclsdbc

nakjsfvhsiuhvoiaadckjabcskjbfskjbckjsnkcnskjnckscefnmbvasyunclamcwqncnlascvj qd
wekfjbwkjfnmcoqkodwpofergfegr\e][h;pl]=erkh]ekhegh[ekg[pwkfwkpf[ppw=fkw
geklgrnkjlenbklenbklenbeobnenbneionboenboebhkdwhdlbewhbewlhbewohb

Can't believe that happened! argh!

END

I don't wish to elaborate. Needed somewhere to just let things out


Im doing this 2 quizzes because I'm bored & want to stop thinking about things.

Are you an alcoholic? Nopes
Does any one disgust you? Yes
What's something you can't wait for? Holidays
What woke you up this morning? Zhixian's Sms
If you took a drug test would you pass it? definitely
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I hope so because today was shit
How many myspace accounts do you have? none
What was your first thought this morning? someone
Where do you see yourself in 5 years ? Hopefully in a University
Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in IM? Phone
Do you listen to music every day? Yes, it helps me center my thoughts
Is anything bothering you? Er... YES!
Are you talking to anyone while doing this? Nopes
Have you ever been Expelled or Suspended from school? Nopes
When were you the saddest in your life? 2 years ago
Do you own more than one cell phone ? No
What makes you mad? When a person doesn't care about another person's feeling
Do you tend to listen to your friends when they tell you that a boy/ girl is bad for you? Yesh
What do you usually do right when you wake up? Morning exercise
Is your myspace profile private? I said I don't have one
Are you a morning person or a night person? Both
When was the last time you were sick? 2 weeks ago
How did you get your last bruise? Playing football
What was the last movie you watched? Bride Wars
Do you hate anyone? Nopes
Who was the last person to call you? Shankar
Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you? Yes of course.
Who's in your profile picture with you? No One
Do you like Red Bull? I like the new one
What is your middle name? I don't have one
Have you ever broken a bone? No
Last time you had pizza? Cheryl's Birthday. In Nov
How many days until your next birthday? exactly 50 days
Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Straight


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged.

1. Im feeling mad right now
2. Also feeling very upset at the same time
3. Im thinking of someone right now. Hoping that she is ok

4. Im trying to stick to my diet
5. I feel so pressurized in school & at home
6. I love sports

7. I like red,blue,green,orange and white
8. I am thinking about Valentine's day
9. I miss secondary school
10. Exactly 50 days to my birthday
11. I am listening to With You by Chris Brown for the 8th time
12. I love sitting down to chat over a cup of coffee
13. I like taking candid shots of friends and wishes for more photos of myself
14. I hate being stepped over & taken for granted
15. I think that my life sucks
16. I hate my personality most of the time
17. I am hoping that things go my way soon
18. I value friendships alot
19. I need to learn how to shut up
20. I am a huge Manchester United fan.

Tag: Those who are bored or bothers to do this.


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART