Let's throw everything aside
I posted on: Sunday, February 08, 200911:32 pm
Beautiful - Akon Feat Colby O'Donis & Kardinal OffishallBack from my thoughts and I just realised 2 weeks is not enough to revise -.-Went to Felicia's place just now to play mahjong and just catch up with old times with the rest. Thanks felicia! (:Things has been like a roller coaster. Studies, Personal Problems etc. I just ask myself to just throw everything one side. No, I am not being emo here but just want to clear my mind and settle these problems after the exams. (: There is a DSS test tomorrow. I am some sort of prepared but it doesn't hurt to revise last minute eh? I am making this post a short one.Like the clouds you
Drift me away, far away (yeah)
And like the sun you
Brighten my day, you brighten my day (yeah)
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Hope you would cheer up soon(: