Happy 21st Birthday Abang Feroz!
(I couldn't find any recent photo of him. hahaha. This was taken in 1996)
My Cousin and IYesterday was great! Played soccer in the morning with Marcus, Waicheong and some of the BA Society people till 3. Rushed home to change then went over to Zhixian's place for Steamboat. Thank you Zhixian for putting in ur time and effort in organizing the steamboat. Unfortunately, I had to leave early because of a call from my uncle. He sounded mad that I wasn't at the party so I had to rush to Orchard. Karthi and Zhixian sent me to the bus stop. Thanks guys! Need to get photos from Zhixian! hahaha.
I wish I was there longer. I can't believe it happened for 2 days straight. Just my luck! And can someone give me courage? ):
Reached Orchard and rushed to Tanglin mall. There was ALOT of people there. A bit more then had cake. After that, my uncles, aunties, cousins & I went to West Coast Park for coffee. Caught up with some of my cousins whom I haven't spoken to for a while, we were there till 2am. Then went over to my Uncle's place, watched football till 3 then I slept. haha.
TODAY!
Went over to my Auntie's house for dinner & I am starting my diet on Wednesday! hahahaha!