<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
Caus If One Day You Wake Up
I posted on: Wednesday, November 05, 200810:16 pm

Cause If one day you wake up/Random Quiz

Woke up as per normal and went off to schoooool. Met Zhixian, Cheryl and Karthi at the bus stop. Had DSS tutorial and as usual, the teacher doesn't know how to help us. -.-

School ended at 1. Then Marcus and I went to Canteen 1 to meet up with Cheryl, Charissa and Waicheong. We took 61 to West Mall to have lunch at KFC. We played Shoot,Sex and Marry and Either.. Or.. The game was funny. But my last "either or" question was SUPER hard. right cheryl? haha

Took 985 home to get my stuff for training then went back to school. Training was tough today as we did lots of tackling. Hit my head and shoulder lots of times. The worst was when I tackled Augustine and hit my head HARD. lol.

After training, took a bathe and went to the street soccer court to see the girls play futsal in the polympics.
Good job to Team The One and Oniiii. You girls tried your best and I hope all of you aren't disheartened about the outscome. Train hard and Try ypur very best next year.

Played some futsal myself for a while. Then took 151 home.

OH! Im in the BAmazing Race with Waicheong, Marcus and Cheryl. It is definitely going to be fun hanging out with them, running around Singapore for 2 days. :D

CONGRATULATIONS to Barrack Obama for being the first ever African American President! Im sure he will do a good job governing America.

I was blog hopping and got tagg by Conrad! haha

Three names you go by:
1. qaiser
2. qai
3. mutton (*looks at zhixian)

Three screen names you have had:
1. qaiser
2. qaiser_7
3. qaiserr

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Chi-lay (Malay born chinese)
2. sports orientated family
3. Whitley Sec (Surprisingly, I learnt lots of moral values from there)

Three things that scare you:
1. Examinations
2. Rejection/False Hope
3. People poking me (*Looks at Janell LOL!)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Music
2. daily news
3. Football!

Three things you are wearing now:
1. Manchester United shorts.
2. 2006 Prefect camp t shirt.
3. Underwear? lol

Three of your favourite songs:
1. Crush - David Archuleta
2. Just Dance - Lady Gaga Feat Colby O'Donis
3. Forever - Chris Brown

Two truths & a lie, in no particular order:
1. When I like someone, IT IS SUPER OBVIOUS!
2. I want a BIG PARTY for my 18th Birthday!
3. I have an obsession with Cookies & Cream Ice Cream

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. Sports! especially football
2. Photography
3. Keeping myself fit

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Play futsal
2. Gym
3. To see you! Yes, You!

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Entreprenuer
2. I dreamt of being a Professional Footballer
3. Teacher? (There aren't many good ones ard. lol)

Three places you want to go on vacation to:
1. Manchester, England
2. America
3. Switzerland

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Have a family
2. See the world
3. Really tell that someone special how I feel

Three things that make you stereotypically a girl:
1. I care about the way I look, A LOT
2. I am sensitive
3. I take very long to prepare myself before going out. LOL

Three things that make you stereotypically a boy:
1. I LOVE sports.
2. I LOVE to workout ALOT
3. I am attracted to girls. hahaha

Three people that you would like see take this quiz too:
1. Zhixian
2. Cheryl Ee
3. Anyone who reads my blog!


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART