Back to school
I posted on: Tuesday, October 14, 20088:28 pm
Back To School!I have been tired these couple of days thats why I didnt blog. hahaYesterday!: Woke up at 7. Then headed for school. Reached there early, so I accompanied Janell to wait for her friend. (See im nice. haha) Bought my usual fruit juice but the fruits were bad. So wat a bad way to kick off the day. Chatted with Janell, her classmate and Hairi for a while then met up with Zhixian and Adeline for lecture. Business Law is super interesting. We learned about the different courts etc. Then after that, slacked with Waicheong, Cheryl, Charissa and Marcus till 1. Then had lunch with the usuals till 2. Went for DSS Tutorial with Karthi and Marcus. The teacher really know how to talk. haha. After that, went for training. Went home after that.Today!: Woke up at 7.20, Then took the express bus so I reached school withnin 10 mins. Met up with Zhixian and Deanna. Then we went to Canteen 1 to buy my juice and food. hahaha. Then had Business Management and POA lecture. Was chatting with Janell and Zhixian during lecture BUT I got listen during lecture. haha. After that ate lunch with the Usuals, Conrad, Charissa, Jerry and Cheryl. Left school with Alia and Weiling. Slept throughout the whole afternoon. haha SUPER tired.There is no school tomorrow as there is no tutorials this week :D