<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
random post
I posted on: Friday, September 26, 200811:43 pm

Quiz

I saw this quiz on Conrad's blog so decided to do it. hahaha

Do you want a boyfriend or a girlfriend?
what do you think? -.-

How many texts are in your inbox?
too lazy to count. haha

When did your last hug take place?
2 nights ago! Amanda was drunk and she gave everyone hugs. haha

Who was the last person you talked to?
Physically: Qalista (Sister)
On the Phone: Nikki (My Cousin)
SMS: Grace
Online: Zhixian

Is the last person you held hands with attractive?
Yeap

Name one person on your top friends who is the most like you?
Quite alot leh.. But I think it is waicheong. haha

Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
yupps yupps! always, without fail

Will you get married?
I hope so

Have you ever been too drunk to remember a certain night?
nopes! never touched alcohol in my life.

When was the last time you smiled?
A few minutes ago?

Does anyone like you?
Who doesnt? LOL

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My cousin

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Erm.. I'd have to say Shankar and Zhixian

What are you NOT looking forward to?
New Semester = New classmates

Do you plan on moving out within the next year?!
Er... no? Im not even working

Are you a forgiving person?
I guess so


What's something you really want right now?
A F1 TICKET!!!!!!

Have you ever kissed someone named Michelle?
No? hahaha

Who was the last person you drove with?
Mummy!

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Stayed up till 2 plus. MSN. haha

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Nopes! wouldnt want to leave everyone behind. But I would like to go to the US or Manchester. haha

When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Very long ago.

Can you live a day without TV?
NO! hahaha!

What is your ringtone?
Forever by Chris Brown


When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Er.. when we were choosing our timetable?

Has anyone told you they were in love with you?
I had my fair share. haha

Do you still talk to the person you were dating 14 months ago?
Yupps. Once in a while

Are you pregnant?
Some of my friends say i do. hahaha

What did you do this past Saturday?
When to Orchard for a meeting

When is the next time you'll hug someone?
I don't know? hahaha

Are you wearing anything on your feet right now?
Nopes, its naked. ahaha

What are you doing this coming weekend?
Crying over the fact that I can't watch the F1 race live. hahaha

What do you want?
Are you threatening me?

Who do you miss?
Er... I dun wan to answer this (:

What is your mood?
now? just tired and sian

Are you happy with life right now?
Yupps!

Who was the last person you texted?
Grace

Last person of the opposite gender to give you a hug?
Didnt I just said Amanda?

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes totally.

First person under 'J' on your cellphone?
Jason

What's the best thing that happened to you today?
Earning $50 haha

When was the last time you cried?
Long time ago. Wait, isnt this a repeat question?

Do you believe in God or yourself more?
God

Which song would you want your potential other to sing for you?!
Er.. I don't know. No preference hahaha

Can a girl and a guy be best friends?
Yupps why not?

What love movie will you want your love life to be like?
Hmmm.. not too sure. But the one where everyone lives happily ever after. duh!

Do you and your bestfriend have telepathy at times?
Yupps! all the time! hahaha. -looks at shankar

What's the sexiest thing about the opposite sex?
Er.. It depends. But I think it is their personality?

Do you prefer guys/girls with straight or curly hair?
It depends again. haha

Do you prefer to be proposed face to face or through other modes?
Shouldn't I be the one doing the proposing? haha

Soccer or basketball?
Soccer!

Describe your Friday nights in a word.
Tired yet Calm

Policemen or firemen?
HUH??! sounds gay. but I would prefer to be a policeman

Do you think night safari is romantic?
Yupps why not?

Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
none! lol

Brad Pitt or Wenworth Miller?
Brad Pitt! coz I don't know who Wenworth Miller is. hahaha

Manly or boyish?
Another gay question. haha

What does your last text message say?
Im gnna sleep now. dam sleepy ahhh. Nights

Are you bored?
YES!
To everyone:
Im sorry about my previous post. I didnt mean what I said. I was glad that everyone came. seriously i am. I just hope my previous post didnt offend anyone. ):


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART