<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
iDARE!
I posted on: Thursday, September 11, 200811:17 pm

We come form iDARE!

Hey everyone! Im back from camp! So I shall try my best to recall what happened. haha! This is going to be a freaking long post so here we go. lol


Day 1!
Woke up at 5.30. Then got prepared and mum sent me to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. I reached at 7 plus. Was supoose to reach there at 6.30 to meet Zhixian but mum was late. Anyways, had breakfast with mum (Yes, I didnt fast for the past 4 days) Then the rest of the groups arrived. We all checked in and just chatted till it was ready to board. I wanted to take a grp photo with my camera but I found out that I left the battery at home -.-

During the ferry ride, my group, Team Muah Chee, played cards to pass the time. When we reached the ferry terminal at Bintan, we cleared customs and boarded the bus to our campsite in Nirwana Gardens Resort. Then we settled our things down and when to a room to set objectives for our camp. After that, we played a team building game and my team was the fastest timing. haha. Then we went to drive the ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles). We had to be in pairs and I paired up with Julius. He drove first and we drove through the forest. Then halfway through we switched. Then we drove onto the road and I drove like an f1 racer. hahah! accelerating full speed on the open road with lots of curves. LOL. My friend says im a good driver okayy. lol

Then we had lunch. After that we played the low elements where we joined with Waicheong's group. 2 of us went very high immediately. LOL. After that, we went to wash up and had dinner. Then we had our night walk. We went to a beach and sitted down. While waiting for our turn, Gabriel told all of us ghost stories. After the night walk, Met up wih Zhixian and Kellyn at the ending point. Wah! Zhixian keeps disturbing me la! wat? flying mutton. lol. Then we washed up and had supper. Chatted with Waicheong during lights off. While we were talking, Kent just started laughing. hahaha!

Day 2!
We woke up at 7. Then Gabriel told me I had a letter on my bed. I opened the letter and it was from my angel. (We were playing angel and mortals where we would select a random name from a bag and that person would be your mortal. You could torture or be kind to ur mortal during the camp. We would only know who our angel is during the campfire.) It was some sort of a love letter. LOL. After that, we prepared ourselves for morning PT. Did some games, running and stretches. After that, we ate breakfast. Then my group, Zhixian's group and Jiajie's group boarded the bus to a mountain, where we started our hike.

On the way up, Gabrial and I started to get high. We started acting as Steve Irwin and Bear Gill and started saying "What A Beaut!" and just talking in Aussie accents. hahaha! The ascend was tough as the slope was steep. When we reached the top, we took group photos then we decended down. I fell quite a number of times. it was kind funny actually. LOL. We walked across a waterfall and drank some of the water. It was nice, tasted better than NEWater and had more minerals. Once we reached down, we took a bus back to the campsite and had lunch.

Then, we went to the beach to play games and tried the water jet skiis. It was freaking fun! Speeding at top velocity while hitting against the choppy wave. We had to go in pairs and I was the second driver. I capsized 6 times! LOL. Everyone in the group laughed their asses off as they counted how many times I fell off the jet skii. lol. After that the 3 grps were to split into 2 grps. Each group had to make a raft and paddle it around a flag in the sea and pass the life jackets and oars to the next batch of ppl. My group won the challenge. lol. After that, we went back to the campsite to bathe then ate dinner. After dinner, we practice our camp performance. Then had free time. Chatted with Zhixian during free time. Then during lights off chatted with Waicheong and helped him out with his group cheer. Slept after that.

Day 3!
Woke up at 7. Then played some games and stretching. After that, had breakfast. After that. Everyone took the coach to the high elements and the Team Challenge Pyrimad. Upon reaching, we did low elements then we did high elements. After that we had lunch. After lunch, we played paintball! It was kinda dissapointing becoz we only had 25 bullets and it was 3 vs 3. Kai shot me at the back. WAHHH!!! Damn pain! got blue black liao. lol.

After that, went to the Team Challenge Pyrimad. Team Muah Chee was split into 2 groups of 6.It was very very challenging. We had to rock climb and and walk across a log while high above the ground. We took quite a while to reach the top. Once we reached the top, we took the flying fox down. We were approximately 8 stories high! After everyone came down, we went to the function room to practice our power cheer. Then all of us took the coach back to the campsite. We ate dinner then prepared ourselves for campfire!

All the group walked to the beach with their flags and their 5 IDs. When we reached, speeches were given then the campfire was lited. After that, all the cheers gave their power cheers! Then it was all of the group performances. Everyone enjoyed our dance and skit. But I tink the best performance is by Black Jack! LOL! Damn freaking gay la! hahha! After that, it was time to reveal everyone's angel. Zhixian was quite paiseh that I was her angel becoz she suspected it was me hahaha! She said she wanted to kick my but. haha then I finally know who was my angel. Her name is Isabelle. She is a girl from Waicheong's grp. haha! She was just playing with me. haha. But she wanted good intentions though. She was nice (:

After that, we did the friendship dance ard the campfire.Then we went back to our bunks to shower.I spent the night sitting with my group telling ghost stories, talking to Zhixian, just listening to her problems and just disturbing her, and pranking ppl who were sleeping as there was no lights off. I slept at 5 plus.

Day 4!
Woke up at 7 by Wilson (Group leader). Then ate breakfast after the we had R&R (Relax and Recreation) time for 3 hrs. Most of the campers went to the resort to chill. some of us went to the zoo then I played pool a while after that, drank coffee and chatted with Kent, Kai, Karen and Waicheong. Then we all walk back to the campsite. Packed our stuff and went to the function room to view our photos and videos for the past 3 days. Then it was prize giving ceremony. My group, Team Muah Chee, won Most Enthusiatic Group! and I won Best Trainee! :D (Every group have a Best Trainee).

Then we took a coach to Pasar Oleh Oleh for our lunch. Went high with Waicheong. After that, had a meeting with all the BTs (Best Trainees). We are suppose to plan a After Glow for the whole of the iDare camp and a lunch/dinner at swensen. Which means lots of brainstorming. After that, we took a coach to the ferry terminal and during the trip back to Singapore, Waicheong and I kept eating and walking ard. lol. Then upon reaching, All the SFs(Student Facilitators) and some campers went to Changi Airport for dinner. We ate Sakae Sushi. Teck Sheng was freaking funny! imitating "Islander" LOL. Cabbed home with Conrad and Marcus. Reached home at 9 plus (:


Overall, camp was fun! fun! fun! I managed to do lots of things like driving etc. My team, Team Muah Chee, was amazing! It was a fun grp. People like Kent, who have a contagious laugh, Kai, the guy who likes to disturb me. Gabriel, who goes high with me by going Steve Irwin. hahahah! I hope I could be a SF next yr :D

Qaiser is feeling unwell! argh! sore throat and headache.


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART