do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
I wanna see u again
I posted on: Wednesday, August 13, 200811:33 pm
Woke up at 10. Then met Wilfred and Shankar on the MRT at 11. We went to Marina Square for lunch at Seoul Garden. We celebrated Wilfred's belated birthday there. hahaha. Then Shankar started feeling unwell and threw up haha! We took 56 back to Bishan. We studied at our study corner. Miss those days. hahaha Then we all went home at 6 plus.
ANNOUNCEMENT!: Need a photographer to take photos during events, functions etc.? Want a cheap rate? well!, if you like the photos I posted on my blog (Post posted on 07 August 2008), I can capture those moments for you and more! for more information, visit http://breathtaking-moments.blogspot.com
Here are some of the pics that we took
Shankar and his nonsenseShankar on the verge of puking Shankar puking! looks like otah coming out of his mouth HAHA (credit to wilfred) Aftermath of puking at his shoe. haha! I think it looks niccceee! haha
WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here.
Please tag before you leave! :D
PROFILE
Qaiser
18 25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)
WANTS! Good 'O' Level Results ManU Jersey Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence new handphone someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body A good surprise?