<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
The Dark Knight
I posted on: Thursday, August 07, 200811:33 pm

Let's start with yesterday.

Yesterday!: Woke up at 7. Then went to school for the OBSE Test. It was ok. I hope I did it correctly or GG! haha. The after that, Karthi, Jiachuan, Bram, Zhixian, Bruno, Marcus, Khaikit, Adeline, Weiling and I
went to Cineleisure for lunch. On the way there, I took lots of pictures with my new camera. The pics came out quite well. (Look below) Once we reached, We ate LJS. Then all of us except Khai Kit and Adeline watched Dark Knight. Deanna came late. The movie was nicccccceeeeeeee! The story has lots of twists and turns. Heath Ledger was an amazing actor in the movie. Kudos to him!. It is unfortunate that he passed away.

After the movie, We sat at Food Junction for desserts. Then
Jiachuan, Jiajie, Bram, Bruno, Marcus, Zhixian and I
went to E Max to watch The Reaping. The movie was ok. The plot not bad. Just the effects sucked. After that, went to Marriot to collect money frm dad then ate dinner with the rest. After that, took 143 home with my little sister.

Today!:
I was awaken by a phone call by my mum. She called at 12.30. haha. She wanted me to book a photo shoot 2morrw. So looks like I will be having a photoshoot with the family 2morrw. cool! haha. Then had a haircut. Dad came over when I got back. All of us (Grandma, Little Sis, maid, dad and I) went to Orchard for dinner. We had Pizza Hut at Lucky Plaza. Then my uncle joined us, he said I looked more tough. hahaha After that, we walked from Lucky Plaza back to the Marriot Hotel where my aunt and my cousin joined us for coffee. We sat down and just chatted till 10. Then my aunt and cousin send my grandma, maid and I home.

Here are some of the photos I took yesterday with my new camera.








WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART