Prefects Investiture 08
I posted on: Wednesday, July 30, 20089:37 pm
Woke up at 9 then went to school. Went for ITB and just chatted with Cheryl. She told me A LOT of things today. Relax, don't stress. Karthi and I got your back. haha. After that, ate lunch with Karthi, Khaikit and Marcus. Left school at 12.20 and took 52 to Bishan. Met Weiting and Huiying at the front gate. Then sat down for the Investiture. Honestly, the investiture was well done and the video was nice. haha. Then ate at the reception.
After that, slacked with Priya, Grace, Devyaah, Keola and Shankar. Left at 4.45 for training, Training was super fun! we played football with the rugby ball then we ran through some plays. Coach says I am definitely playing tomorrow! I need to score tomorrow. Then went home (:
Tomorrow! NP VS SP! At RP. Match starts at 5pm. Hope you can come down to support (: