Futsal + Netball = lots of running
I posted on: Wednesday, July 23, 200811:32 am
Was suppose to update last night but I was too tired to update.
Yesterday!: Woke up late and went to class. After that, a group of us ate at SIM. The food was niceeeee. Then 12 of us played Taboo at the games room again. We were the loudest as usual. hahaha. Then went for lecture. It lasted for 20mins. We are going to choose our timetable next semester. Damn stress. hahaha. After that, went to library with Zhixian, Jiachuan, Jiajie, Bruno, Bram, Khaikit and Marcus. Did Econs project with Bruno.
Left the library with Bram to the street soccer court to warm up for the competition. Bram, Zhengkang, Xiaodong, Karthi, Jack, Haziq and I did quite well for the first game. We won 1-0.
Then after the first match, I ran across campus to the sports complex to play the street netball competition with Zhixian, Cheryl, Wenqi, Weiling and Khaidan aka The Usuals. We won the first match, 3-2. haha. After that I ran back all the way back to the street soccer court. We played our 2nd match and won 4-1. I scored 1 hahaha.
Then I ran back to the sports complex and played the 2nd match. We won 4-0. Then went back to the street soccer court to play our hardest game. We had to win this game to finish top of our group. But we got trashed 6-0 coz we were all tired. Then went back again for the netball match. We played this team of filipino girls and they were VERY rough but we won 2-1. haha..
Then I ran back to the sports complex found out that the team that trashed us 6-0 was disqualified as they had a player from SP. So we finished top. but we lost the semi finals 3-2 by a last min goal. Wasted. In the end when the 2nd semi final was playing the lights switched off. And in the end, the 4 captains decided to split the 1st prize. hahaha. Then went home!
Will update about today later (: