What's the point of studying
I posted on: Monday, June 23, 20089:38 pm
Welcome back to school everyone.Woke up at 8.40am. Took 151 to school. Bumped into Karthi at the bus stop then the 2 of us went up to class together. Spend most of B Comm laughing because of Karthi and his jokes. Haha. Then met Benedict during break to get the anti-virus CD. After break was ITB. I was freaking dissapointed. Thise who didnt study did very well while some of us who really studied didnt do that well. Aiya... After that went for lectures.After lecture, marcus, zhixian, weiling, khaidan, khaikit, bruno & I ate lunch then I went home at ard 5 plus.2 days ago, there was a suicide at my neighbourhood. It is kinda sad that someone would want to end their life. I just hope I don't get into that situation. And I know I won't because all I need to do is just stay positive (: