I posted on: Sunday, May 25, 20089:03 pm
Let's start off with yesterday.Saturday!: Woke up by a call from Weiling, I was suppose to meet her and khaidan for a study group but I overslept.Sorry weiling! Then went to CCAB at 1 to watch my school in a rugby tournament. I met Natasha! Oh my gosh! I miss her soo much. Anyways, overall the team played well and I managed to learn more abt the game. Our team made it to the plate finals but got ripped off by the referee who claims that he didnt hear the final whistle. So in the end, we lost to RP takes to the ref. Everything finished at ard 9. Then went home after that.Today!: Basically stayed at home. hahaLooking back, I have been a jerk. I should have stopped and think about wat I did. If only I can turn back time.