BBQ!
I posted on: Saturday, April 05, 200812:55 am
Woke up at 10 by smses. hahaha Then left the house at 12, went for prayers. After that, a whole group of us left for school. Nabil and I wanted to collect our testimonial but Mrs Lye left already. hahahaha.
Left school at 3 plus. Then took 88 to Pasir ris. Met Khairul at Burger King. Then Galvin and Leon came. We ate lunch. Then Flora kept callin us to hurry up and not to leave her with the random guy. hahaha! Then we went to Coffee House. Slacked there and ate mudpie!! THANK YOU FLORA!!! We really joked around la. haha. Then the rest came. After that, we went to the chalet. We first went to the chalet which needed the $1 entrance fee and we found out it was the wrong one. WTH! hahaha. Anyways, once we reached there, we sitted down and started singing. Then I followed Flora and Wei Liang to pick up Si Jia at the MRT station . After that we went to cheers to buy beer. Went back to the chalet to give Beatrice's present and sang more songs. hahaha. Cabbed home with Si Jia at ard 12.
Cant wait for Sunday's Sentosa outing!!!
I understand, just take your time. dun worry.