I posted on: Sunday, March 09, 200811:55 pm
sorry for not blogging for a while because there was nothing much to blog abt this past week.
Anyways, I woke up at 10 today. Did my morning exercise then took 88 with wilfred to Pasir Ris for a job interview. Then after that took 88 back to Bishan. Went to a badminton court near KCP to play Sepak Takraw with Danial and gang. Played till 7, then I went to the bus interchange to take 59 home.
Hmmm... Wilfred and Yongwang got their laptops liao. Still waiting for mine. My dad is going to send it from Dubai. haha.. I know it sounds funny.
The expectations of being the only man in the house is high. Besides fixing broken things in the house and looking after all the girls in the house which includes my mum, 2 sisters and grandma. I still need to help support the family. Oh wells, at least I know how it feels like to take care of a family. So must study hard. haha
dunno what i will be doing tomorrow though.. hope everything will return to normal soon :)
16 more days!!!!
yea i noe.. :/ i roughly know what is going on.