I posted on: Wednesday, March 12, 20087:01 pm
Let's start off with yesterday.
Tuesday.. Woke up at 10 then met Renga at Toa Payoh Central. Photocopied somethings and also banked in a cheque then took 88 with him. He went to pasir ris to work while I dropped off at J8. Watched Step up 2 The Streets. Seating in the cinema alone was nice. Not that many people
Its very nice. Storyline was ok. It is about a girl who goes to this prestigious dance school in order not to get sent to her aunt's place at Texas. While in the school, she befriends this popular kid and some social outcasts. They form their own crew and they compete with the girl's former crew which is the 410. The dance moves were slick and amazing. Highly Recommended & a MUST watch! After the movie, I went home straight.
Today!
I woke up at 12 then slacked ard at home and did some light workout. Then at 3, went to Toa Payoh Central. Watched Meet The Spartans. Hmm.. The movie is alright. Lots of sexual humour. It is stupid yet funny. haha.
Not sure what I will be doing 2morrw. It has been raining heavily these past few days so cant go out or exercise much