life is too short
I posted on: Wednesday, February 20, 200811:24 pm
Ok, went to work with wilfred 2dae. The kids are getting naughty. hahaha... After that went to Bishan to find my memory card.But to no avail hahaha.. Then went home.
Hmm... I have been thinking, after last weekend's incident, I think that life is too short. Many people take things for granted. Sometimes, I wish that I could die on the spot but nvr think of the positive side of life. Sometimes it pays to be paitient and also understanding. oh wells.
Hmm.. school is starting in april, most of us are scattered. Missing Whitley now. haha. But looking forward to my new laptop and studying in one of the best business courses in s'pore. looking towards HP laptop or Sony VAIO. muahahaha.
maybe you are busy or something? I just hope you like the gift i gave u. haha
Anyone know how to stop frequent headaches? haha