R.I.P WPB (1966-2007)
I posted on: Thursday, September 13, 20078:54 pm
Had Chemistry paper today, it was easy to my amazment. haha.. Then studied in school till ard 3. Then went Macs with Grace and Rach.. After that we went to Popular then went home!Ok, toked to some sec 1s and 2s today, and I was shocked to hear that SO many juniors are quitting the board? WTH?! Times have changed when I stepped in the board.. Juniors dun wan to listen to seniors. Advices are fallen to deaf ears..I don't want to look down on the board becoz I was once part of it but the signs are starting to appear. And nothing is done. Oh wells, I have already stepped down, better not interfere or I would get blame again for something which I didnt do. Nice to be part of it for 4 yrs. So sad it has to end this way..Good luck for your future endeavours. Hope I dun come back next year to see the SL and Prefects combine.