I posted on: Monday, August 27, 200710:14 pm
Today school was normal except during morning assembly, No prefect did the pledge and the principal called Jolynn.. FIRST TIME IN PREFECT'S HISTORY! DIE LA! hahaha... After school, stayed back to chat again! With Jolene,Crystal,Cheryl,Wilfred,Grace,Ronn and Rachel..LOL... Then challenged Danial to Pro Evolution Soccer on Crystal's PSP! To see who can score the most goals! And I won! Yayy! haha...Then at 5, I sent Crystal,Grace and Jolene to the bus stop.. After that went to Macs to buy Apple Pie!!! ahaha.. Then accompanied Amanda to study for Night Class.. My Study Buddies came too! Desmond and Hazel!! Then Yongwang joined us.. Studied till 8.20 then all of us left.. Coz we were damn tired. hahaSaw the news just now, and It was about a 103 year old woman in China who signed up to be a torch bearer for next year's Olympics in Beijing.. This shows that you can chase your dreams no matter how old you are. :)