For the past..
I posted on: Friday, July 06, 20078:23 pm
Woke up as per normal.. Did duty then had Geog Test.. Gonna flunk it.. Who cares?.. Then lessons were normal.. After school stayed back for photo taking with the prefects.. Studied in school and just hang ard.. Left school with Cindy and Keola at ard 5...Hmm... ok, I hope we would still friends.. Cheryl and Priya told me everything and I know how you feel.. I just miss the times where we would just talk to each other face to face and just joke ard.. Yes I noe you need time to heal thats why I will be waiting. I am really sorry for putting you on the spot. It was really selfish of me.. Just wanted things to go back to how it use to.. So take your time ya?..Just watching everything in front of u crumble sucks.. Even though you worked hard for it or that person.. You cant do anything abt it.. All the hard work for nothing..Feel so stressed up.