...
I posted on: Wednesday, July 04, 20078:52 pm
Woke up as per normal then went to school.. At 7, went for morning meeting.. During morning assembly toked to aloysious.. I was kinda harsh.. Then went to class.. Mrs Lye didnt come!!! so revised my physics during Maths.. During Lower Sec recess, I felt damn guilty so I found aloysious and apologised to him for being to fierce with him in the morning coz after all he is still small and I didnt want him to make the same mistake I made in sec 1.. Ya... After that went for recess... Did duty.. After recess, another 2 free periods! hahaha practice my physics again.. At 11.35, sneaked up to the library then just chatted with Sarah and Nandhini.. hahaha will miss making fun of Sarah.. HAHA.. Then went back to class at 12.. At 1.20, had prefects' meeting abt the invitations..Ard 1.45, I just chiong out of school.. LOL.. Went to CHIJ TP to give invitation, then went to Macpherson, saw some of my OBS friends!! After that took 58 to Bishan to meet Rachel. She followed me to KCP to give invitation.. after that we walked ard J8 then I went home...