CIP!
I posted on: Saturday, June 23, 20077:55 pm
Woke up at 8 then went to school for CIP.. Then I found out that all the malay & indian guys got a buddy from Catholic High. So he muz follow me ard to do CIP.. So all of us told them to meet us at braddell mac at 2.. haha We went our seperate ways.. I went with Nabil to the Gym.. We worked out till 11.45.. Then we went to his house for lunch.. After that walked ard AMK central to collect funds then went to Bishan.. Called Shankar and he came down with lots of coins.. hahaha.. So after we slotted the coins in, 3 of us went to Bishan mall for bubble tea then we met danial and putra there for more coins. LOL.. After that we took 59 to school.. Returned the tin can and played football for a while.. Then followed shankar to cut his hair.. Then send him to bus stop and went home..Hmm.. I decided to delete my private blog because of some reasons.. Thank you to those who read it and try not to ask me why. Thx :)Myheartacheswheniheardthenews.Butbestofluck.Justhopeyoustayhappy.