Bulldog!
I posted on: Thursday, May 10, 200712:40 am
Ok, today woke up as per normal then went to school with my mum coz of some PSG stuff.. Then at ard 8.15, my mum and I left school and had breakfast at Delifrance in Toa Payoh Central. Then I went home.Changed and went blading! hahaha. Bladed ard Bishan then at ard 11 plus, I went to Bishan CC and helped Celine and Grace with their science. While they were studying we looked at each other's EZ Link card and Celine's one looked like an illegal immigrant from China! hahaha so funny! Dun wan to say mine. very paiseh! LOL. Then Danial came at ard 12 plus then I left with him.. We walked ard J8 then we met Weitng, Poh Eee and Cecilia at Mos. Moments later, Nabil joined us and we slacked under a block.. Ard 5 plus, we went to an area near the Bishan CC to slack ard then went home to watch Spiderman 1!!!I shall go jogging 2morrw!!!