<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
My Promise
I posted on: Thursday, April 05, 20075:43 pm

Ok.. I dunno how to start but here it goes.. When I heard it from sarah.. I could barely hold my tears.. So I left the stadium and found a spot opposite the Toa Payoh Swimming complex listening to my MP3 Player in full blast.. I sat there for 2 hrs straight.. During these 2 hrs, Lots of things went through my mind.. But I suddenly remembered that I made a promise to you...

March 28 on my blog, I made a promise to you.. I promised that no matter wat I wan to see you happy.. Even though our relationship is juz a week old so far, it was the best week of my life.. Just remember I will still be there for you whenever you fall,whenever you weep a tear or whenever you have problems and need someone to tok too.. Juz take your time... becoz from the start, I know you are very confused.. As I said, I wan you to be happy, maybe you need more time to tink? But remember, I will be waiting for you.. And your answer... Juz take good care of yourself and plz do ur duty? hahaha... Dun worry I am not mad.. I am juz worried for u? Dun stress urself over this matter.. You have ur frends ard u :)

I am sorry if I have irritated you wif my smses for the past week.. And I will be waiting for that sms or what so ever tonight..I am ready and dun worry I will be alrite.. Juz find that guy who you feel comfortable wif..


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART