GYM!
I posted on: Sunday, April 22, 200711:04 pm
Ok! Today I woke up at 10.30 then did my A Maths.. At 2, left for tuition.. Finished at 4.30. Actually I left 30 mins earlier.. hahaha.. Then I went to Bishan to meet Nabil and Addam to workout at the gym.. Later Hafiz joined us.. After that at ard 6, we went to J8.. They followed me to buy Cheryl's Present... They left and I went to popular to buy something.. Bumped into Shankar and Jolynn... After that I went home..Juz finish conferencing with Priya and Grace.. Hahahaha... Very funny can? Priya's uncle is tokin to her about her 'O' Levels when she is just sec 2. Then we toked abt home econs.. I still remember getting very high marks for cooking Campbell soup! YAYY! hahaha... 2morrw got NAPFA Test! AHH!!!!! Need to do well! GOLD HERE I COME! ahahaha