LISTEN MORE!
I posted on: Thursday, March 15, 200710:27 pm
Hey peeps! I am goin straight to the point today. Because I noe some prefects wanna noe what are my thoughts about today's meeting..Today's meeting overall was quite dramatic I might say becoz of how the juniors reacted to the Sec 3 Comm and also the confirmation of the probate prefects.The meeting started off, and I was already in a bad mood becoz of some things in the confirmation. During the meeting, I could see some long faces as the names were being read out for Assembly Duty.. Then it came the moment where the names are read out... After everything, Some prefects were crying and some looked pissed.. Amanda and Ronn approached me becoz they know I was not happy and the exco sat down and "talked". Everything was ok when Amanda said somthing that made me lose my cool.. And I raised my voice because for the past yr I was NEVER heard as an exco member. No one bothered to even listen to the rest of the prefects. I stomped off in order not to make anymore trouble.. Weiting followed.. We went to the PE room and talked things out.. She noes wat is goin on and I can see she is trying her best.. After 5 - 10 mins, MMC came, I tried to hold my tears back because somebody was there.. My heart literally sank when I saw cindy,cheryl and merlyn cried... I noe I dissapointed them... After talking to weiting and the grp, a bunch of them went to the AVA room to tok to amanda abt reconsidering merlyn and cindy's confirmation...So I asked cheryl,merlyn and cindy to go to the canteen and have a chat wif them.. Luckily, I managed to make them smile and laugh... Looking frm the canteen I could see Lennon getting counselled by some of the seniors... After a while, I went up wif the 3 gals to see wat is goin on...When I went up, I toked to Lennon first abt how he shld respect Amanda as a head prefect and also to tink positively... Then, I went inside and saw crystal,priya and grace screaming their lungs out at ronn.. I noe it was playing but somehow they were really really not happy wif the confirmation...On the other table was Eeru and Sarah toking to Val about the Sec 3 comm and at the back was wilfred,hongyap,amanda and weiting.. Hongyap and I fought and currently we are not in talking terms.. I felt bad so I tried to tok to some of the juniors at least release them from some of the stress...But end up I got bullied -_-"Later on, we went down to the canteen and I told amanda every single thing... About how she should listen to the board and also shld consider the votes AS AN EXCO! instead of calling Benedict and juz accepting his vote... After we settle everything I could see that weitng was really exhausted abt this whole thing...Overall, I feel that most of the exco members are selfish and they dun not listen to the prefects... And that is wrong becoz we as an exco are there to give them motivation and not to bring them down...To all juniors who are not confirm, I promise you that I will look into the matter again and try my very best to get you a fair discussion.. I swearIf you are not happy wif what I have posted go ahead and tell the exco, Becoz this is the only place where I can open up and say what I wanna say..