HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!
I posted on: Sunday, March 25, 20071:10 am
Alrite! 2dae (24th March), I got up early then went to school to have a study session wif Mr Ong! after that I supervise the broadcasting workshop.. Then at 12, I went to Toapayoh central for lunch wif my mum and sis.. Met alot of whitleyians there!.. Then my mum drop me at bishan and I went to the gym wif danial, nabil,small sheikh and addam.. We worked till 4 then I went home to change...I took 154 to cindy's hse at bukit timah.. Then the whole grp of us went to the BBQ pit.. And as usual... I ended up cooking. I was the chef! hahaha.. We cooked and cooked till 10 plus... Then we sat dwn and toked.. The conversation was quite interesting.. we chatted abt TB and _ _ _ _. hahaha so funny can?! Then Lennon's uncle was kind enough to send wilfred, grace and I home.. On the way, Lennon blast the radio and I sort of went high! hahaha! disturbed wilfred LOL! Dropped off at bishan interchange and walked back coz gt no bus.. haha .. Luckily, there was still 231!Yeah! I am officially 16!!! NC 16 movies here I come! haha.. Another mark of adulthood! lol Thanks to everyone for wishing me on the stroke of midnight! :))Crystal - " you muz do the macaroni dance!" LOL