Hey peeps!
I posted on: Thursday, February 15, 20077:53 pm
Hey peeps! hmm... The soccer tournament is over so I can finally concentrate on my studies. It has been hard to juggle football wif studies.. I have been doin badly for my papers lately... Need to buck up badly!..Ok, Nothin much happened today.. Except My class had a fund raising 2dae.. We washed teacher's cars to earn $5 per car... Haha..It was fun! But got some gals damn sick man! say wat? use the hose then make it as if I was peeing.. Tsk! Tsk! haha.. Went home ard 6...Hmm... Kids Central is holding a competition to find the next TV Host.. I dunno if I shld go coz tis yr O level.. But if I go, I could break into showbiz.. hmm... Need to tink abt it...Chinese New Year is coming! It means LOTS of Hong Pao! Yayy!Hmm... should I or shouldn't I?.... I'm afraid to go into that path again...