Friday!
I posted on: Friday, February 23, 200711:52 pm
Hey guys! sorry for not updating for a while, I couldnt find the time to do so... Anyways this week is ok... nothin much happened... Except the BBall gals took all my chocolate! hahaToday, I got back my chemistry paper and I was dissapointed... but I got B4 for science and it is not enough for me! I need to aim for A1!!! Then after school, I had soccer training... It was fun! Hmm.. I have been counselling a few ppl tis week... I hope my advices work... LOL.. But to everyone who is feeling down or troubled, juz remember to cheer up and tink positive! :))OH YA! Cross country is next wed but it is at Bishan Park! I tink got no prize tis yr. hahahaHmm... Nothin else happened basically... juz waiting for that faithful day! :)"If you can believe in yourself, you can do wonders!"