<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7741169?origin\x3dhttp://hislingeringthoughts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


are you holding
back like the way I do?
do you catch a breath when i look at you?
are you holding back like the way i do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
but I know this crush ain't going away.
I MISS OBS!!!! ESPECIALLY BARKER!
I posted on: Sunday, January 28, 20071:13 am

Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating for a while... I juz came back from OBS! And it was TONS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss the guys frm my watch... Damn nice ppl from KCP and Macpherson...

Day 1: Met Danial,Nabil and Karim at Macs for breakfast and reported in school... Mr Subra briefed us then it was off to Punggol Jetty... Upon reaching, We took a boat to the OBS site in Pulau Ubin... Then we were splited up into groups.. and my watch is BARKER!!!! fortunately, Nabil was in my group! We had ice breakers wif ropes.. Then we put our stuff in our dorm and we had kayaking... My partner was Lina(a PELS from KCP) Nice and friendly gal... We learned hw to do a kayak rescue and also played water polo kayak style! haha.. Lina and I managed to stay dry the whole time! lol! after that we had dinner and we slept in our dorm which was one big room divided by 3 wooden walls..

Day 2: Woke up at 5 then prepared for morning PT...Did the 5 basic ex and also run 2 rounds around the compound... After that, we went for LAND EXPEDITION!!!!!!!!! haha.. Lois(our instructor aka your highness) taught us how to read a map and the compass.. It was lead by Mark and Jin Han( 2 SLs from KCP)... Through the whole journey, ppl from my watch took turns to lead.. and the funniest was Nabil, He totally freaked out when he saw the gigantic spider in front of him. HAHAHA!!! During the expedition, I totally bonded wif the grp! We reached the compound before dinner time and had dinner there.. After dinner, we prepared ourselves for the sea expedition the next day! Everyone in the bunk was chattin till 12 plus! haha

Day 3: We woke up at ard 5 plus then we got prepared for PT, it was juz simple games then we loaded the things up the boat and had breakfast... At 8.30, We prepared our kayaks wif 3 other groups (Suisen,Marshall and Munshi). I was suppose to kayak wif Lina but they needed strong kayakers to take the single steater becioz some ppl had no partner becoz their partner was sick... So I took the single kayak and It was super fun!!! I managed to noe other ppl from other watches! and also I was drifting most of the time! hahahahaha! We reached the campsite ard 4 plus! which means we kayaked ard 22km withnin 8 hours!!!!!! The guys setted up the tent while the gals cooked... After dinner, We chatted till 11 plus then went to sleep..

Day 4: Woke up at ard 5 to pack up the equipment then at ard 7.45 we kayaked back to the first campsite.. I kayaked wif Catherine!!!!!!!!!!!( a gal from macpherson) hahahaha.. She is so nice and funny la! both of us went high sharing jokes and stuff throughout the journey back! She is Cat Irwin!! LOL! and she likes to call me Abu( the head counciller for Macpherson) hahaha!.. when we reached the OBS compound we went for lunch and we did rock climbing!!! hahaha It was tons of fun! then we went to the souvenir shop! I bought an OBS shirt! After that it was dinner... After dinner, we went back to our bunk to wash and count our equipment after that Nabil,Lina,Eunice,Charmaine and I waited for everyone to sleep before putting colgate on the guys! hahahaha.. They said they wanted KFC! haha extra mash potatoes! lol!!

Day 5: We woke up at 5.30... We had to wake Suisen up as most of them were still sleeping... hahaha... We had morning PT then breakfast... After breakfast, we packed up our things and did our last and final activity as a watch.. We went to the jetty for jetty jumping! We had to say our commitment before jumping into the sea... I was the 1st one to go and it was super fun!!!!!!!! U would wan to do it again after u jumped the first time... How ever Lois didnt let us... We went back to our bunk to shower and we exchanged phone numbers before going for lunch.. After lunch, we had a tok then we went home...

I miss the BARKERIANS!... All the memories will be kept in my heart...

Things/People I will miss...

1)Catherine calling me QAISERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! hahaha
2)At night where the whole watch juz sits down and chat..
3)The time where we use to joke and laugh ard during meal time
4)LOIS!!!!!!!!!
5)ALL BARKERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things/Phrases I remember..

1)"Catherine ur face really looks like FUUUUUUUUU!!"
2)"I am Steve Irwin mate!"
3)Nabil shouting and screaming when he sees a spider or fish! lol!


Being together is a beginning, Keeping together is a process....


WELCOME
Welcome to hislingeringthoughts No ripping/ spamming allowed here. Please tag before you leave! :D

PROFILE

Photobucket
Qaiser
18
25th March 1991
St Michael's Primary (1998-2003)
Whitley Secondary(2004-2007)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Business Studies(2008-Present)

WANTS!
Good 'O' Level Results
ManU Jersey
Crumpler Bag
Driver's Licence
new handphone
someone that takes my breath away
6 Pecs!
An Athletic body
A good surprise?

Flickr
Facebook
Twitter

TUNES


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



TAGBOARD






LINKS
adib
ahmad
benedict(WSS)
bernice
brenda(FOC)
bruno
catherine(obs)
celine
cheng(H2)n
cherlynn
cheryl(WSS)
cheryl(FOC)
conrad
danial
diyanah(FOC)
fann(tb01)
felicia
felicia(bs)
fiona
flora(FOC)
gabriel choo
genevieve
germaine
grace
haiqal
harlene
hafiz
hazel
haziq(bs)
izzam
jamie chow(np)
jazreel
jeremy ho
josiah(NPSU)
julien(FOC)
kasem
khairul(FOC)
kiat
leiyi(H4)
levain
lina(obs)
mannan(NP)
matin(H2)
meiting(bs)
melinda
merlyn
nandhini
natalie
odelia
pearline
peiyi(FOC)
peter
renga
sandra(H1)
sharon(NPSU)
sherlyn
sheryl pat
sijia(FOC)
stephanie(NPSU)
stephanie(H1)
tammie(H4)
timothy(WSS)
umar
valenisha
wawa(h4)
weiman(FOC)
weiting
wenqi
xavier
yasmin
yimei
zhixian
ziqe


CREDITS
layout: -exl :D
codes: fusecircus
image: DeviantART