HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I posted on: Tuesday, January 02, 20074:00 pm
Hey peeps! First things first, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! hahaha... Ok, goin to blog fr the first time in 2007! haha... Hmm... Lets start on new year's eve...Sunday! - Hm.. Slacked throughout the whole day... Ordered KFC and Macs at night then went to Bishan CC to support Danial, Farhan and Haiqal because they were performing... Unfortunately, It was cancelled last minute becoz 3/4 of the crowd left after the lucky draw... After tha, I slacked with danial under his block till 2.30 then I went home.... Oh ya, We got screened by the police... hahaMonday! - Nothing much actually... hahahaTODAY! - Pretty much at home, in front of the com... Doing last minute details on the sec 1 camp... School starting 2morrw lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIR-CONDITIONED CLASS!!!!!!!! YAYY! haha... Damn! need to rush for the toilet early in the morning this year.. My sisters and I are all in the morning session.. CHIONG AR!!!!!Things I'll Miss in 2006....1)SEC 4S!!!!!!!!!2)my grandfather.....Memorable Things in 2006!1)Wannabe DJ!!!!!!!!!2)Interview on 98.7 FM!3)Step up to take my senior's position under discipline as External Discipline!4)Elected as President...5)Cycling trips wif the gangMy New Year Resolutions....1) Study Super Duper Hard for my 'O's!2)Be A good friend/Brother/Son3)Try not to start any fights4)come in top 5 in class!Once again..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!