The lessons I have learnt this past week.
I posted on: Thursday, October 19, 20062:40 pm
Hey all! well, I am currently at the school library. I have nothing to do so I decided to update my blog here... Hmm... I have learnt a few valuable lessons this week and DAMN! I wish to not make those same mistakes again...Lesson 1: NEVER! listen to ur friends when you are going out to buy a present... Even though it may be hard to choose one, go with ur natural instinct... And everything will turn out fine.(I hope...)Lesson 2: If ur thinking of writing a letter to a special someone, be careful of what words you put inside as it may affect wat is goin to happen next.. hahaLesson 3: Once something bad happenes, dun be afraid to pick urself up and start all over... Remember! if ur consistent MAYBE! I said MAYBE! you might get the thing you want... but it is a BIG MAYBE!!!!Ok, after learning those lessons, I'll juz keep on trying wif a positive attitude... Hmm... Hari Raya is coming... But for some reason, I am not looking forward to it... Aiyah...