Hmm....
I posted on: Wednesday, October 04, 20062:29 pm
Hey all... hmm.. have not been updating for quite a while now... Been doing intensive study lately.. Well, for some strange reason I am concentrating more on my mathematics than any other subjects..Next thursday is my last paper... Quite happy yet something is bothering me..Aiya... hmm.... anyways exam periods can be really stress... Havent been sleeping much lately... thx for the concern guys but I really want to prove someone wrong.. I wanna prove that I can do it..Hmm... I have been fasting for like 10 days and it is going very smoothly... haha.. there were some days where I nearly broke fast but I managed to fast throughout... But the funny thing is how some other people fast... haha... Like my friend who is a non malay... when she "fast", she can still drink LOL! But its ok... I guess she is just on a diet.. hehe..Well, I am currently in the school library doin maths and social studies... But decided to blog and distress at the same time...Aiya... once again gd luck to all those taking their examinations nw... And to all Muslim, Selamat Puasa (Happy Puasa)....