Sorry... didnt mean to ignore u...
I posted on: Friday, August 04, 20067:43 pm
BOO! hahas... Ok, today was a typical day in school... Then after skool... Got Whitley Idol rehearsal... I TOTALLY SUCKED!!! hahas thinking of rapping instead of singing.. hahas.. Hmm... after that played soccer till 6 then went home.......To her...Hmm... hahas... OK... Well, I didnt mean to ignore u I SWEAR... But i need to like reflect for a while so I can lose the love/like feeling for u...ya... So that you wun feel weird when I tok to u again... lols... Hmm.... I really appreciated u telling me that u had a lil crush on me... At least I noe.. So ya... Dun worry, I am trying to handle it properly... But I cant.... Sorry looks like it will take a few more days/weeks... hahas.. So ya.. When I dun tok to u or say hi plz understand... I need to lose the feelings I have for you 1st before toking to u again... And It is going to be a while 4 me to like anyone so ya.. P.S: I didnt tell anyone =XPPL!!! DO U TINK I SHOULD SING OR RAP??????????????????????????????????/