Boring.......
I posted on: Thursday, August 03, 20067:38 pm
Hey peeps, Today woke up at 9 then wentt down to help my dad at the shop till night... I noe very boring.. Aiyo... 2morrw got Whitley I dol rehearsal....To her..Oh... Hmm... I get wat u mean... Its ok I understand..I told u from the start I will respect ur decision..And I mean u dun feel secure wif a younger guy and ya I noe u feel weird... And juz to tell u, for these past few weeks I was very open to ya.. :) Juz give me a few weeks or a month till I tok to you ok? I need time to pick up the pieces and reflect... All the time we spent 2gether would be right here in my heart.. And finally thank you for giving me a BIG wake up call...It is time I should act my own age. I should stop playing a fool and be serious... Sorry for embarrassing u in front of ur frends and dun be angry wif Esther pls.. Gd luck for ur 'O' levels and hope U go into ACJC wif ur 2 best frends... - Xiao Hei YaHmm... The school is going down the drain... Someone save the school... hahas