Why?
I posted on: Saturday, July 01, 200610:38 pm
Hey peeps! Today was ok.... Woke up at 6 then went to school to play basketball wif the prefect gang... Then at 9, we started the Prefects Investiture rehearsal.... We practice till 11... Then had meeting wif the 2 ex.co.... After that we played basketball till 1.30....Then we went to my dad's shop for lunch... Then the rest of the guys went home... After that I took my lil sis to her skool's carnival... Met a few of my frends there... Then went home to shower..At 3,I went for drumming lessons....Then later came back for the carnival to find my sis.But I went round and round and I didnt find my sis... -_-" So I went home to rest... AKA sleep.. Then tats all bah...Yeah.. I guess it is my fault... So far, I can do my duty as an External Discipline... So cool man but I juz hope the ex co. will support each other...CANT WAIT FOR INVESTITURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S: Plz dun slack! u can do it! MUZ BELIEVE IN URSELF! :P