Dissapointing...
I posted on: Saturday, July 29, 20066:58 pm
Hey peeps, Juz feel like blogging today... Ok lets tok abt yesterday... School was normal... Except during Social Studies,at around 11.30 my grandfather passed away.. :( Ya... I got a call frm my dad during class..But I couldnt leave becoz of Nuts About Arts.. Then at 12, Mr Ong called me down to check for the amplifiers...After school... I went home to take a bath and came back at 2.30... I was checking wif there is any last minute problem... At 6... The show started.. Fancy Drill started things off... Then the weather was bad so I asked the backstage crew to bring the equipment up.. And the 2 bands who originally suppose to play downstairs ended up playing upstairs...Overall, The show went smoothly...THANK GOD.... After the show... wnet to macs wif a bunch of frends.. End up we didnt eat anythin... -_-" After leaving mac.. I sent HER home.. ya tats all...I cant believe that you would rather write bad things abt me on ur blog then say it straight to my face.. I cant believe u misuse my trust and i am DAMN dissapointed.. U said u would wait... But after this incident I dunno hw long it is goin to take me to cool down after I noe someone I trust backstabbed u in the back... If you tink I am ignoring u then it is BULLSHIT! everyone noes I am sometimes busy and would run ard...Even ppl like SHANKAR noes it..Looks like there is more to u then I thought.. Performing for WHITLEY IDOL!.... I hope...